Pure Kashmiri Saffron/Kesar
Best Quality Kashmir Saffron with Great Flavors, Used in Food Products, Beauty Packs, For Fair Complexion, Health. saffron also has antioxidant and anti-depressant properties
Our Kashmiri saffron is handpicked from the saffron fields of Kashmir. It comes in 1gm packing. Kashmiri Saffron (Kesar) is recognizable by its dark maroon-purple hue; it is among the world's darkest, which hints at strong flavor, aroma, and colourative effect.
Saffron is one of the world’s oldest and expensive spices. Kashmiri saffron is valued all over the world for its fine quality.
Benefits of Saffron:
1. Saffron is helpful in the improvement of digestion and appetite, because it helps in improving circulation to the organs of digestion.
2. Kidney and liver problem: This spice is found to be extremely beneficial for the treatment of kidney, bladder and liver disorders.
3. Saffron is considered as a blood purifier.
4. Saffron is effective for providing relief from gas and acidity related problems.
5. Saffron also provides relief from joint pains.
6. Taking a pinch of saffron with milk before bed helps in sleep disorders like insomnia.
7. Saffron also contains the compound “crocin”, which scientists believe that helps in reducing fever.
8. Saffron also promotes learning, memory retention, and recall capacity.
9. Saffron improves eye and vision health. Saffron has been reported to significantly helping vision in the instance of cataracts.
10. Massaging the gums with saffron helps in reduce soreness and inflammation of the mouth and the tongue.
11. Saffron is used to improve taste and smell in many food items.
12. Beneficial for the pregnant women.
13. Traditionally believed to promote fairness to the complexion.